Original Recipe found here
Ingredients for Topping:
- 4 oz Feta Cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped oregano
Ingredients for Chicken:
- 3-4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. In a large bowl, combine feta, tomatoes, olives, parsley, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil and oregano. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heavy pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sear chicken, about 1-2 minutes each side; remove from heat.
4. Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken to coat. Place the squeezed lemon wedges around the chicken breasts. Roast until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°, about 25-30 minutes. Transfer chicken and lemons to a large platter. Top with salsa.