Caramel Corn Recipe
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 bag of popped popcorn (I usually love butter but, I prefer plain for this recipe)
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Line a cookie sheet (preferably with sides) with aluminum foil & spray the foil with cooking spray
3. Lay out the popcorn on the cookie sheet. PICK OUT ALL OF THE KERNALS!
4. In a pot on the stove (over high heat) cook butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar to a boil. Stirring frequently.
5. Boil for five minutes on medium-high heat then, add vanilla.
6. Drizzle the entire mixture over the popcorn and place the popcorn in the oven.
7. Bake for a half hour -- take it out halfway through to stir it (you want all of it covered in caramel!)
8. When it is done, wait for it to cool a little so that you don't burn yourself. (If you allow it to cool too much it will stick to the foil)
Thanks to Morgan & her blog for the original recipe!